As a buzzword, cloud computing has gained its own fair share of attention as a computing delivery medium among enterprises. However, cloud computing-related information security concerns are still preventing many Indian organizations from experimenting with this form of service delivery.
In this podcast, you will learn about the possible information security concerns, threats and attacks in a cloud computing environment.
Mano Paul from (ISC)2 will provide answers to the following issues during this podcast:
• The most prominent cloud computing related security concerns.
• Are we ready to put mission critical-applications on the public cloud?
• Which form of cloud computing is most vulnerable — infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) or software as a service (SaaS)?
• The information security attacks that enterprises should look out for when it comes to cloud computing security.
BIOGRAPHY: Mano Paul is a software assurance advisor for (ISC)2, which provides certification and education programs for information security professionals. Paul's information security experience includes design and development of security programs for aspects like compliance-to-coding, security in the SDLC, secure coding, risk management, security strategy, security awareness training, and education.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
This was first published in December 2009