In this podcast, you will learn about the possible information security concerns, threats and attacks in a cloud computing environment.
Mano Paul from (ISC)2 will provide answers to the following issues during this podcast:
• The most prominent cloud computing related security concerns.
• Are we ready to put mission critical-applications on the public cloud?
• Which form of cloud computing is most vulnerable — infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) or software as a service (SaaS)?
• The information security attacks that enterprises should look out for when it comes to cloud computing security.
BIOGRAPHY: Mano Paul is a software assurance advisor for (ISC)2, which provides certification and education programs for information security professionals. Paul's information security experience includes design and development of security programs for aspects like compliance-to-coding, security in the SDLC, secure coding, risk management, security strategy, security awareness training, and education.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
This was first published in December 2009